Exporting for BallroomDJ and Importing from BallroomDJ preserves the data from the BallroomDJ database,
including song start, song end and the speed, so that when imported, the song does not have to be retrimmed.
When exporting, it is best to create a new empty folder to export to.
If the song already exists in your database, it is not imported.
If you already have the audio file, it is not copied on import.
Note that the export/import are based on song lists. You can use the "Export -> Create Song List" function in the
music player to create a song list for export.
- Song List Editor: Export for BallroomDJ: Using a song list, export the songs and song data for import to another BallroomDJ program.
- Song List Editor: Import from BallroomDJ: Import songs and song data from a BallroomDJ program (using a song list).
- Player: Typing in the marquee size was not recognized as a change in size.
- Help: Fixed external URL display.
- Made some process checks asynchronous for faster startup on windows.