With version 2.21, the internal database version has been changed to support "Date Added" and to support the auto-organize changes.
Please make a backup, as once the database is upgraded, it cannot be easily used with the older versions.
The new database can be converted back to an older version (in case of mistakes), but it's much easier to make a backup.
Version 2.22 features a new Delete function in the music manager. To use it, you must first create and configure
the Deleted Files folder in the options. When a song is deleted, the audio file is moved to the Deleted Files
folder, and the song is removed from the database. There is an Undo Delete function, but it is only active before
another task is started in the music manager.
The queue rules and dance weights have been adjusted for automatic playlists.
If you have made changes to the queue rules, you should not install the new rules.
If you have made changes to the dances, you should not install the new dance settings.
To install the new rules and dance weights, do:
- Configuration -> Edit Queue Rules, and then Reset
- Configuration -> Edit Dances/Defaults, and then Reset
- Options: Deleted Files folder configuration
- Music Manager: New delete button removes the song from the database and moves the audio file to the deleted files folder. An undo delete is active before another task is started.
- All of the yes/no drop down selections have been changed to use a toggle switch.
- Automatic/sequenced playlists: Adjust the queue rules and default dance weights.
- Automatic/sequenced playlists: Increased the effect of the de-randomizer.
- Music Manager: Fixed listing foreground colors (for some themes).
- Fixed radiance theme foreground color.