Fixed problems with quick load being reset to 'no'.
The quick load setting has been removed entirely.
The Configuration -> Update Database : Check For New must be used to check for new files and deletions.
Support for VLC 2.2.0 was added in version 1.33, and it is highly recommended that VLC be upgraded to version 2.2.1.
Be sure to back up your current database before upgrading to version 2.0.
Version 2.0 has a new database format and many internals have been rewritten.
The new database format is much more robust.
Unfortunately, it is a bit slower on the initial load.
A database of 30000 songs takes about three seconds to load.
- The database has been changed to a new format. Database conversion is automatic upon installation.
- Player: Database changes made from the edit menu or edit music queue are immediately propogated back to the player.
- Music manager: database changes made in the music editor are immediately propogated back to the music manager.
- Auto organize: song lists will automatically be rewritten to update filename changes. This happens upon exit of the music editor or music manager, upon database updates and reorganizations.
- When the music directory is changed, song lists are updated to match.
- Song list editor: An "Edit All" button has been added so that the songs in the song list may be edited.
- Player: A 'pause after each song' option was added for playlists.
- Player: A 'pause each song' toggle button was added.
- Player: Competition Mode toggle: Adds an additional playlist queue, an additional music queue and a 'move to other queue' button.
- Player: Added a 'next' button to skip to the next song when the player is paused.
- Player: Startup files exported with version 2.0 are listed as a playlist selection, and the entire playlist queue for the associated startup file may be added to the playlist queue.
- Player: When viewing the playback history, a played song may be selected and re-queued.
- History: there is now an option to roll over history per session or per day.
- Player: sequenced playlists now have a 'from start' or 'resume from last' option.
- Added a 'tags' field to the music manager and editor for use in organizing and searching songs.
- Editor: added a 'view filename' toggle.
- Player: removed the invert button for dance selections.
- History file format has changed.
- Added icons for windows and unix.
- Automatic playlists that had a dance configured for which no songs can be selected will now properly skip that dance.
- Bugs when seeking to the end of a song have been fixed.
- Problems with requested songs not playing (repeat of an already played song) have been fixed.
- Fixed "resume from last" so it works both for playlists added to the playlist queue and when a resume is done later after a playlist was interrupted.
- Fixed "set base volume" when used with a volume adjusted song.