Support for VLC 2.2.0 was added in version 1.33, and it is highly recommended that VLC be upgraded to version 2.2.1.
Be sure to back up your current database before upgrading.
- The abililty to restart the BallroomDJ player from it's last checkpoint was added. Restart after a computer crash, power failure or accidental exit.
- Player: Added a "clear & remove" button to clear from the selected song to the end of the music queue and remove the current playlist.
- Player: Added a toggle pause button for the music queue.
- Tags and the display image are now editable in the "edit all" (bulk edit) mode.
- Fixed the external request display.
- Fixed unicode filename handling for .flac and .mp3 files on windows.