Fixed check for SoX on 32-bit windows machines (export for cd).
Bug: fixed song position slider
Support for VLC 2.2.0 was added in version 1.33, and it is highly recommended that VLC be upgraded to version 2.2.1.
Be sure to back up your data sub-folder before upgrading.
- Export for CD. Export for CD will create copies of the audio files with speed adjustments, volume adjustments, song start, song end and maximum play time applied, ready for burning to a CD or DVD.
- Restore Backup. Restore backup can be used to restore a BallroomDJ backup or transfer the BallroomDJ files to a different computer and/or location.
- The ball size in the raffle games have been increased, and the background color lightened. The 'wall' game was removed (due to incompatibility with the increased ball size) and replaced with a new game.
- Music manager: a search for a dance rating of 'any' will no longer list unrated songs.
- Song list edit. A modified message has been added.
- Player: Fixed a problem where exporting a song list left the playlist queue in an unknown state.
- Player: The 'clear & remove' button set the wrong resume point for manual or sequenced playlists.
- Player: Fixed gap from playlist issues.
- Fixed a situation where the real duration of an audio file was overridden.
- Player: Improved handling of the fade and maximum play time.
- File manager: fixed inability to remove startup files.