- Fixed a problem with restore backup on the same computer.
- Fixed a problem with export song list and export for cd when there was no song associated with the selected dance.
- Save program geometry separately for each display mode.
- File Manager: Restore from backup has been fixed.
- Fixed song duration when song start is set.
- Music manager: Fixed play of new song in active player when song is paused.
- Music Editor: always send changes to the player.
- Fix album/movement selection in music manager.
Support for VLC 2.2.0 was added in version 1.33, and it is highly recommended that VLC be upgraded to version 2.2.1.
Be sure to back up your data sub-folder before upgrading.
- Music Manager: Added a 'Re-Select' button.
- Song List Editor: User Interface Enhancements
- The song list is now numbered for easier determination of location within the song list.
- Added a play button.
- Added an edit button to edit a single song.
- Added previous and current selection highlights and a move button.
- The music manager's edit button is enabled.
- Added a 'select song list' button to the music manager to select the songs from the song list.
- When using the play button from the music manager, song list editor or music editor, the
player will stay active and does not have to be exited and restarted.