- Music Editor: Added an option to change the behaviour of the 'save' button.
- Music Editor: Updated duration display
- Fixed problems with the song duration not getting reset.
- Restore backup handles 'configuration includes computer name' set to 'no'.
- The music manager and music editor now have 'Normalize Volume', 'Trim Silence' and 'Apply Adjustments' functions. The Apply Adjustments function will apply the song-start, song-end, speed adjustment and maximum play time to the song.
- Added an option to turn off the computer name for configuration files. This is useful when running the BallroomDJ program off an external hard drive on multiple computers.
- Fixed the raffle game so it doesn't affect the player when started early.
- Music manager: fixed the re-select button.