- Fixed an incorrect display problem with 'from start/resume from last' when loading a playlist.
- Fixed 'set game songs' when a game song list already existed.
Fixed an installation problem (with the mutagen program) on Windows 10.
After the windows 10 upgrade, I recommend re-installing ActiveState python and ActiveState tcl to reset the path settings.
Then install BallroomDJ 2.7.2
- Raffle Games
- Raffle game selection has moved into the raffle start screen.
- The 'race' game was removed and 'capture' game added.
- The 'drop' game and 'gauntlet' game were updated.
Due to the fade time changes, it may be necessary to adjust your songs that have a 'Song End' set. The new fade time will start fading earlier than before, and you may want to add one or two seconds to the song end setting.
- Fade Time: The way in which the fade of a song is done has been completely rewritten.
- There is only one entry now: 'Fade Time'. This user interface is much easier to use and understand.
- The fade time is now a consistent number of seconds and is no longer dependent on the volume.
- The fade time now matches exactly how the fade in the 'Export for CD' and 'Apply Adjustments' functions work.
- Song List Editor:
- Added the ability to drag the song into position.
- Added the ability to sort by sequence, dance or title.
- Added several new themes.
- Raffle Games: The raffle games will now handle the situation where raffle tickets roll over from 999 to a lower value.
- Options: cleaned up font selection and made it dynamic.
- Minor text updates.
- Mac OS X menu fixes.
- Music Manager: Fixed sort order when using 'Select Song List'.
- Music Manager: Added 'Playback Order' as a sort option when editing a song list.
- Added a confirmation dialog upon exiting a modified song list.
- Added a confirmation dialog upon exiting a modified sequence.
- Fixed a duplicate checking problem.