- Update database: Added a function to write the song tags to the audio files.
- Player: Edit and Edit Previous now allow the dance to be changed.
- Minor user interface cleanup.
- The configuration file has been split into two pieces so that local configuration options can be saved separately. This improves usability for multiple instances of BallroomDJ, running BallroomDJ from a network drive and running BallroomDJ from an external hard drive or memory stick.
- Edits by multiple users (when running BallroomDJ from a central location or running multiple instances) are now handled properly.
- Song List: Fixed a minor issue when exporting song lists.
- Song List: Fixed playback order sort when using the 'Select Song List' button.
- Installation to a network drive has been fixed.
- History is no longer saved when songs are played from the music manager or editor.