- Updated the playlist queue user interface.
- Fixed color issues when the background color is changed.
- Export to song list will now create the associated playlist.
- Added a 'Allow Editing of Songs' option (for centralized folders).
- Added 'Background Color' as a user interface color option.
- Database record size has been changed from 1024 to 2048.
- Fixed database locking when using a central shared folder.
- Fixed filenames that should be per-computer.
- Fixed quickplay playing a playlist when the player was already active.
- Fixed load dialog.
- Save dialog allowed empty filenames.
- Load and save dialogs did not initialize filename properly.
- Song list editor: Regression: previous and current selections were not kept intact.
BallroomDJ 2.10 is a rollup of the 2.9 fixes plus some more user interface cleanup.
The defaults should work better for 4K screens now.
- Added a limited selection of colors for the marquee progress bar.
- User Interface cleanup.
- Fixed default sizing issues for 4K screens.
- Added support for ImageMagick's convert program to resize images.
- Windows Installation: install the Tk Img package
- Music Manager: added a status window for apply adjustments/trim silence/normalize volume.
- Windows Installation: try to use the prior installation path.
- Fix for a python 3 problem with unicode filenames.
- Localization fixes.