- Various file locations were changed for use with shared/synchronized folders.
- Removed problem code when the folder changed location.
- Song List Editor: competion mode flag for the music manager is now ignored.
- Music Manager: fix competition mode changes when allow edit is off.
- Music Editor: fixed a problem editing songs (introduced in 2.12.6).
- Fixed music manager 'as playlist' with manual playlists and no status.
- Player: Wait a short amount of time before doing the seek to song start.
- Music editor: fixed a user interface problem.
- Music Manager: Added a competion mode view when using the music manager to play music for a competition.
- Music Manager: Added a 'mark selected' option to display a mark by songs that have already been selected.
- Music Manager: Manual playlists can now be selected in the 'as playlist' mode.
- Player: Added a 'move to top' button.
- Auto Organize: Check for new will no longer rename files.
- Music Editor: Track number is now editable.
- Music Manager: The display delay after editing many files is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug rebuilding the database from the command line (windows)
- Fixed a problem with music folder paths with a trailing slash.
- Music Manager: edit left the songs selected and could not do a reselect.
- Music Manager: mark as same song could not do a reselect.
- Album artist is now a standard field. Sort selections have been updated with album artist.
- Song List Editor: cleaned up status messages
- Player: Export Song List will now update the drop-down list of playlists.
- Player: Fixed a bug with the load button and an empty queue.
- Improved multiple instance registration on exit/restart.
- Player: fixed playlist queue name display on clear and remove.
- Song List Editor: display issues cleaned up.
- Fixed issues with album artist.
- Song List Editor: Fixed a display problem when only the duration column was turned on.
- Fixed the 'allow editing of songs' option to only apply to the local machine.
- Fixed import of M3U files.
- Fixed a crash when trying to read tags from an unsupported audio file type.
As always, you should make a backup of the BallroomDJ folder before installing a new version. Simply copy the entire folder to another place/name on your hard drive.
- A new utility to merge BallroomDJ databases has been added. E-mail me or post on the forum for instructions (I will put instructions up on the wiki eventually).
- Added album artist as an organization path selection.
- Music Editor: Added an option to display the album artist.
- Multiple instances of BallroomDJ are now supported.
- Added a load button for the playlist queue.
- Music Manager Font Size has been renamed to 'Listing Font Size' and now applies to the music manager, song list and sequence lists.
- Music Manager: Options to display the dance, keyword and file modification date have been added.
- Audio Tags for .flac and .ogg/vorbis files have been renamed to match general usage (orchestra -> albumartist, disc -> discnumber, maxtrack -> tracktotal).
- Cleaned up the playlist queue user interface.
- The python executable locator (windows) has been improved and handles python packages from anaconda and others.
- Fixed arrow key handling in scrollable areas when the focus was in a combobox.
- Fixed bugs with the choose directory dialog.
- Song List Editor: Fixed the play button (bug introduced in 2.11).
- Localization fixes.