- Player: Clear & Remove is now faster with long queues.
- Song list editor: a few minor bugs were fixed.
- Player: The swap button is now properly enabled and disabled.
- Quickplay: A playlist selection will start the full player.
- Mac OS X: Default to use native dialog for directory operations (localization).
- iTunes import: various fixes
- Player: Fixed various "leave request window open" issues.
- Player: Fixed fade time when speed was adjusted.
- Requests: Fixed re-select button.
- Updating padding and borders to work with 4k displays.
- Fixed options display.
- Fixed a problem with using the pause and next button and player clearing the display.
- Mac OS X
- Fixed filemanager display.
- Fixed song list editor display.
- Turned dynamic font sizing back on.
- Player: Added an option to leave the request window open.
- iTunes: Added an itunes imported. This currently only works with rebuild or check-for-new.
- Windows Installer: No longer checks for existing versions allowing an overwrite to be done (support for synchronized folders).
- Filemanager: Fixed a crash when no file was found.
- Fixed a localization problem.
- Music Manager: fixed problems with window positions not being saved.
- Music Manager: adjust weights on display columns.
- Music Manager/Song List Editor: Fixed display of BPM updates.
- Mac OS X
- Allow marquee font size to be configured in the options interface as there is an unknown bug preventing dynamic changes.
- Fix song list editor display
- Fix player menu display
- Fix resizing of windows.
- Fix installation issues
- Allow use of aqua theme.
- Fixed location of data and startup directories.