Some more bug fixes.
Both Mac OS X and Windows now include Tcl/Tk in the BallroomDJ installation package (BallroomDJ is written using the Tcl/Tk programming language). This means that (a) you get the latest version of Tcl/Tk with all the bug fixes. (b) You don't have to worry about keeping your version of Tcl/Tk up to date, just upgrade BallroomDJ.
Tcl/Tk is currently at version 8.6.5. Version 8.6.6 will be released soon with some Mac OS X fixes. At that time, the highlighting in BallroomDJ for Mac OS X will be changed back to match how highlighting works on Windows and Linux.
- Windows: Now includes Tcl/Tk. ActiveState Tcl/Tk can be removed. Tcl/Tk is at version 8.6.5 for both Mac OS X and Windows.
- Options: Errors on directory paths would not clear if the browse button was selected.
- Windows XP: Fixed some display characters.
- Player: Fixed marquee control display.
- Fixed an issue that required a restart to configure itunes.
- Fixed issues with choose directory dialog.