- Song Editor: Fixed crash when none of the selected files exist.
- Fixed situation where multiple instances of BallroomDJ were interfering with each other's song files.
- Song List Editor: fixed situation where a new song list was started, but the return key was not pressed.
- Player: Fixed positioning of quick play button.
- Song Editor: new option: Embed Player (on by default). If the player is started from the song editor, a small embedded player will be embedded in the song editor rather than on a separate tab.
- BallroomDJ will now use a separate player for each instance of BallroomDJ. This makes it easier to use multiple BallroomDJ players.
- Linux: Fixed a missing volume initialization (intermittent).
- Fixed switching to different profile when there are multiple instances running.