- Player: Fixed a problem with dual queues.
- Upgraded mutagen to 2016-10-25 version. Fixes reading mp3 tags with missing byte order marks.
- Linux: Fixed installation of Img package.
The new version of mutagen (mp3 tag handling) introduced in version 3.1.19 did not handle unicode properly, so I am reverting back to the previous version of mutagen.
My apologies. I was too quick to grab the fix for tag data without byte order markers, and did not check that the other functionality still worked properly.
- Song Editor: Added BPM/MPM menu when BPM is active.
- Windows: 32-bit now includes Tcl/Tk. ActiveState Tcl/Tk can be removed.
- Linux: now includes Tcl/Tk.
- Mutagen has been reverted back to version 1.34.1 as the new version was not handling unicode characters correctly. Mutagen will be upgraded as soon as possible to get the bug fix for tag data without byte order markers.
- Fixed interaction with older VLC versions (introduced in 3.3).