Bug fix release.
- Player: Added an indicator to display the play/pause/stop state of the player.
- Player: Fixed volume initialization (introduced in 3.3.1) and volume transfer between BallroomDJ instances.
- Player: Swap button now works when repeat is on.
- Player: Various bugs with pause at end, pause each song and repeat fixed.
- Player: Dual queues: queue selection swap now works when repeat is on.
- Player: Fixed dual queue display bug.
- Configuration: Fixed fade time so it could be set to zero.
- Music Manager/Song Editor/Song List Editor: Column/Field Selections: Fixed errors with scrolling and positioning of mouse cursor.
- Fixed creation of profile when starting a new BallroomDJ instance without an associated profile.
- Mac OS X: Fixed box color in BPM counter and font scale.