- Player: Fixed speed adjustments (introduced in 3.3.5).
- Player: Change the default color for the marquee dance list.
- Linux: Install the startup icon on the desktop.
- Player: Fix restart.
- Player: Prevent the music queue selection from switching songs when the next song is loaded from the music queue.
- Windows: Fix some installation issues when multiple versions are installed and when old versions are not removed.
- Edit Dances: Fixed 'Tags' validation. Blank is ok.
- Update Database: Make sure entries that should not be in the database are removed.
- Music Manager: 'as playlist' drop-down selection was not always updated.
- Music Manager: Fix restart after database has been updated.
- Windows: Fixed sort with non english locale.
- Windows: Installer will also create a BallroomDJ-64 shortcut when installed on a 32-bit system.
- Choose Directory Dialog: Fixed various issues.
- Linux: Added missing 32-bit tkimg package.
- Raffle Game: Fixed.
- Player: Fixed swap button.
- Player: Re-read queue name settings on restart.
- Player: Fixed handling of play requests from song editor, etc.
- Music Manager: Fixed restart after standard player was playing.
- Quickplay: Fixed.
- Linux: Put support for 32-bit Linux back in (introduced in 3.3.3).
- Player: Fixed volume reset when gap was zero.