Includes stable changes through version 3.4.2
- Player: reset the computer's original volume properly if the the last song had a volume adjustment.
- Player: register the last volume without the volume adjustment.
- Player: force fade-out to hit zero for volume adjusted songs.
- Linux: Fix a pulse audio interface crash.
- Linux: Fix icon.
- Windows Install: Replaced startup shortcuts with an executable, allowing the folder to be moved to a different location.
- Fixed song position problems with fade in.
- Quickplay: keyboard shortcuts will now work in the drop-down.
Volume programs on Windows and Linux are now embedded. Much faster and uses fewer resources.
- UI Colors: field background color is available for non-graphical themes.
- Configuration: Player: Added selection of audio output device. If the selected audio output device does not exist, the default will be used (Windows Vista and later, Linux).
- Windows XP: Added volume program.
- Windows, Linux: The volume program is now embedded. Volume transitions will be much faster and smoother.
- Player: Added fade-in.
- This will not work well on slower computers.
- The fade in time should be set to 0 on slower computers.
- Works well with the new embedded volume programs.
- Editor/Music Manager: Apply Adjustments: now applies the fade-in time also.
- Added an optional analog clock.
- Added an optional New Years countdown clock.
- Windows Installer: Updated
- Music Manager: Fixed re-open of music manager when allow edit is turned off.
- Fix crash on display of duplicate transient window.
- Image cleanup.