This release features enhancements and fixes for 'Levels'.
'View' menus have been merged into the 'Options' menu.
If you are upgrading from a version prior to release 3.7.3, please read the release announcement at
for information on how to turn on the integrated VLC interface and information on levels.
- Edit Levels: Added weight for use in automatic and sequenced playlists.
- Music Manager: Added new sort options that include the level.
- Automatic and Sequenced Playlists: Song selection will now use the level weight.
- Update Database: Made entire window scrollable for use with the non-maximized user interface.
- Automatic Update: The semi-automatic update has been changed to be a manual update. Close all tabs and select 'Update' from the top-level menu.
- Song Editor: Merge 'view' menu into 'options' menu.
- Song List Editor: Merge 'view' menu into 'options' menu.
- Music Manager: Merge 'view' menu into 'options' menu.
- Music Manager: Changed 'competition mode' to 'playback mode' (now in the options menu).
- Updated mutagen to release 1.37.
- Music Manager: Fixed various bugs when working with levels.
- Music Manager: Fixed save of 'hide main menu on start'.
- Song Editor: Fixed a volume set problem when the play button was pressed multiple times.
- Player/Song Editor: Fixed an data update issue when auto organize is on.