BallroomDJ 3.11.0 Released (development)
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm
- User Interface: Fixed some initial focus issues.
- Linux: Added an alternate location for libvlc.
- Player: Added option to configure the tooltip display.
- Player: Dual Queues:
- Easier to use.
- Plays from queue selection.
- Active queue indicator for buttons.
- Move to Queue: more flexible.
- Optional marks for played songs (both queues), songs in the queue (second queue only) and songs in manual playlists (second queue only).
- Player: Made playlist queues easier to use.
- Player: playlist queue: add now adds at the selection.
- Support: add option to not send files; cleanup.
- Linux: add support for xfce4 power management to startup scripts.
- Minor file rearrangement.
- Merged in all 3.10.5 changes.