This is a maintenance release with various bug fixes.
Always make a backup before installing a new version.
Copy your entire BallroomDJ folder to another location.
On Mac OS X, copy your entire $HOME/Library/Application Support/BallroomDJ folder and
your $HOME/Desktop/BallroomDJ.app folder to another location.
If you are running version 3.10.5 or later, you can close all tabs in BallroomDJ and select the Update menu selection. The Update menu selection will download the new files, create a full backup of the original version and your data files. Once it has finished, select the Install button to install the new version.
- Player: Quicksave: Fixed a crash.
Tested on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10, Mac OS X, and Linux 32-bit.
- Song List Editor: Fix problem with move up/down and scrolling display.
- Song Editor: Fixed issue with turning off genre field.
- Song Editor: Set focus properly.
- Edit Dances: Fixed save message to display the proper dance.
- Player/History: Fixed so that the history display will update when a song finishes playing.
- Fixed a crash when resizable frames were not resized.
- Updated Tcl/Tk to version 8.6.7
- Updated tDOM to latest update.