This release has many internal changes and the chances for bugs to exist is higher. For this reason, this release is marked as 'new' and the stable release will not be updated at this time. The 'update' function will continue to use version 22.214.171.124 at this time.
Always make a backup before installing a new version.
Copy your entire BallroomDJ folder to another location.
On Mac OS X, copy your entire $HOME/Library/Application Support/BallroomDJ folder and
your $HOME/Desktop/BallroomDJ.app folder to another location.
- Music Manager: Fixed a display problem with embedded heading lines.
Summary of changes since version 126.96.36.199
- Ability to fetch audio file tags from AcoustID/MusicBrainz.
- Playlist Management: redesigned the user interface as there are dance fields that apply to all types of playlists.
- Playlist Management: Automatic and sequenced playlists may now select dances based on the BPM range.
- Client/Server mode to allow a BallroomDJ client instance to download music from a BallroomDJ server to play music.
- Added the incomplete localized message catalogs to the distribution (zh-CN, zh-TW, de, no, nl).
- Folder entry fields are now set to read-only and all folder entry fields now have an associated selection button.
- Folder entry and the directory choose dialogs is now localized properly on Mac OS X. Mac OS X now uses the BallroomDJ directory chooser by default.
- Music Manager: added row highlight color.
- Linux: default theme changed to 'clearlooks'.
- Added Ctrl-Shift-Tab mapping for previous notebook tab.
- Web Server: added selection of html template.
- Web Server: Updated html.
- Options: Add colors for the hide bars.
- Updated help.
- Cleaned up disabled and read-only field colors. Some themes (arc, blueelegance, plastik, waldorf) have graphical backgrounds and the read-only and disabled colors will not work.
- Music Manager: Fixed drop-down font setting.
- Music Manager: Fixed display when allow edit is off.
- Fixed a debug output issue.
- Cleaned up entry of text when validation is set to no spaces allowed.
- Fix a crash when using certain themes.
- Song Editor/Music Manager/Player: clean up UI when sox is not available.
- Music Manager: make status filter available for song selection and requests.
- Music Manager: fix 'as playlist' initial drop-down display.
- Fixed the foreground color of certain entry fields.
- Organization: Fixed an issue where the organization path was not saved. Fixed ui display.
- Folder chooser: Fixed a bug.
- Checks for mutagen are more robust and startup check is fixed.
- Made some duration checks more robust.
- Song Editor: Fixed the various artists checkbox.
- Fixed keyboard binding handling.
- Web Server: Updated html to be html5 compliant.
- Web Server: Fixed to load html template from correct path.
- Song Editor: add an '*' indicator if the recording id is set.
- Music Manager: Added last updated sort option.
- Fixed installation of new sortopt.tcl file.
- Music Manager, Music Queue: Fixed marks to be sized to properly match the font size.
- Music Editor: Fixed labels not being displayed as disabled when using edit all/edit album.
- Changed checkboxes to scale with the font size.
- Song Editor: Remove musicbrainz link.
- Windows: removed nircmdc, replaced texttospeech with a .vbs script.
- Code cleanup.
- Updates to support function.
- Updated tDOM to version 0.9.0.
- Mac OS X: rebuilt all executables and libraries to be compatible with 10.9+.
- Minor file rearrangement.
- Cleaned up intercommunication of database changes.
- Updated combobox key handler
- Linux: Only load dbus when necessary.