This release has many internal changes and the chances for bugs to exist is higher. For this reason, this release is marked as 'new' and the stable release will not be updated at this time. The 'update' function will continue to use version 188.8.131.52 at this time.
Always make a backup before installing a new version.
Copy your entire BallroomDJ folder to another location.
On Mac OS X, copy your entire $HOME/Library/Application Support/BallroomDJ folder and
your $HOME/Desktop/BallroomDJ.app folder to another location.
- Export for CD: Will now handle audio file formats that could not be processed in previous versions (.m4a, .wma, etc.).
- Export for CD: Add stop capability.
- Better fix to remove <,> from database fields.
- Export for CD: Fix fade processing (introduced in 3.5.0).
- Export for CD: directory entry changed to read-only.