- Linux: Update installer for Ubuntu 14.04, allow ffmpeg to not get installed.
(Combined change log for 3.19.x)
Automated tests run on: Windows XP, 7 32-bit, 7 64-bit, 8.1 32-bit, 8.1 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.12.6,
Ubuntu 15.02, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 17.04, Linux Mint 18.2, MX Linux 17.1
- Player: option to embed the history display in the player view.
- Song List Editor: Added a restore backup function.
- Player: Added a menu selection to open the player and marquee options.
- Song List Editor: Implemented locking so that multiple ballroomdj instances cannot edit the same song list.
- Player: Moved the 'pause each song' button into the action menu.
- History: Moved 'requeue as external' into the history menu.
- Player: Removed option to place music queue on the right.
- Remove <,> characters when writing tags to prevent a crash.
- Music Manager: Fix a crash with the mouse wheel.
- Song List Editor: Mark as modified when a selection is added.
- Music Manager: Fixed number of lines displayed when switching between different display modes.
- Song Lists: Cleaned up backup rotation.
- Upgrade mutagen to version 1.40.0