2018-4-9: The installation is a bit broken.
Copy or move the BallroomDJ\windows\BallroomDJ.exe program up one folder to BallroomDJ\BallroomDJ.exe .
Automated tests were run on:
Ubuntu 14.04 (64 bit), Ubuntu 16.04 (32 bit), Linux Mint 18.2,
Mac OS X 10.12, Windows XP, Windows 7 (64 bit),
Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10.
- Force switch the player from 'VLC' to 'Integrated VLC' if possible.
- VLC: allow seek at slow speeds for VLC version 3.0.0 and later.
- Organization: Added iTunes default organization path.
- Font Scale: Rearranged display.
- Options: User Interface: always set font display.
- Fixed an issue with comboboxes interacting badly with scrolling areas and resizable frames.
- Song List Editor: Added some validation for song list names.
- Song List Editor: Fix dance display when marquee display is updated.
- Fixed issues with incorrect and bouncing resizable frames.
- Linux: Match menu colors to current standard.
- More robust windows install for .exe and .dll files.
- Rearranged files.
- Code cleanup.
- Removed all telemetry code as I don't think it will help that much.
- Windows: Moved SoX into the BallroomDJ install package.
- Prepare for libmpv support (the libmpv interface is not quite working yet).