The MPV player (using libmpv) is now supported on Linux.
MPV has not been tested or used as much as VLC.
The MPV player did not work correctly on Windows, therefore there is no Windows support at this time.
Automated tests were run on:
Ubuntu 14.04 (32/64), Ubuntu 16.04 (32), Ubuntu 18.04 (64), Mac OS X,
Windows XP, Windows 7 (32,64), Windows 8.1 (32/64).
Ubuntu 16.04 (32), Ubuntu 18.04 (64).
- Linux: Added support for the MPV music player via libmpv.
- Fixed missing color changes for some themes.
- Added support for Mac OS X graphite color.
- Linux: MPV: Update MPV interface.
- Windows: MPV: Removed, does not work for .flac files.
- Player: Export for CD: Fixed to reset properly on errors.
- Player: Cleaned up timing issues.
- Fixed some tests.
- Merge in changes from 3.19.10.