The 3.9.x and 3.10.x series introduce an important tool for the song list editor: Actions -> Mix and a support screen (close all the tabs, the
support feature appears in the top level menu). Many bug fixes and minor changes to improve quality.
Prior release notes:
Upcoming in 3.11.0: The dual queues feature is being reworked. Dual queues will be easier to use and more functional.
- Song List Editor: Import from BallroomDJ:
- Fixed display of status messages.
- Re-using an existing song list name will now overwrite it properly.
- Fixed a crash on import.
- Fixed focus on entry field.
- Updated installation to replace any python-mutagen with the current working version.
- Updates to linux sample scripts.
- Initial startup will attempt a work-around for xfce maximize problem.
- Fixed volume glitch on startup (VLC volume is tied to pulseaudio).